Improve productivity with the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
Office Apps provides you with the latest, most up-to-date versions of Microsoft Office for your desktop, mobile device, and the web.
Increase employee productivity by offering familiar and popular business applications. They can work online or offline, from any device, wherever they go.
THE BENEFITS OF OFFICE APPS
Office Apps – anywhere you need it:
- Desktop versions of Office – the familiar desktop applications you’ve always used to grow your business – Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, and Publisher® – available for up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- Office Online – web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, so you can be productive from any web browser.
- Office Mobile – Mobile versions of Microsoft Office for smartphones and tablets allow you to create, read and edit documents on the go.
Reduce licensing headaches:
- Office Apps is offered on a subscription basis. Buy for all or just some employees in your business.
- Eliminated complicated licensing arrangements
- Simplify installation
- Get access to new versions of Office as soon as they’re released – updates run automatically
- Turn a hefty one-time cost into a predictable, affordable monthly cost
Improved usability enhancements:
Depending on which version of Office you’re currently using, you will notice many enhancements when you upgrade to the new Office.
Currently using Office 2010
- “Tell Me” box to help users quickly find the features they need
- Simultaneous collaboration within documents
- Pivot table and chart improvements
- Support for tablets
- Optimized for touch screens
- PDF editor in Word
Currently using Office 2007
- Everything for Office 2010 users PLUS
- Updated start screen with recent files
- Office Web Apps
Currently using Office 2003
- Everything for Office 2007 users PLUS
- Completely new interface, with intuitive “Ribbon”